Marine enjoys working on Clinical Research Studies from developing research protocols to writing study results. She thrives on helping innovators realize their vision by bringing their products to market and, in turn, improving patient care.
- 10 years’ experience in conducting both retrospective and prospective clinical research projects in the field of refractive surgery
- Thorough knowledge of corneal and intraocular refractive and presbyopic correction methods
- Extensive experience in writing peer-reviewed publications and preparing presentations for international conferences
- PhD in Optometry from St Georges Medical School, University of London. She researched aberrations of the human eye and their effect on quality of vision
- 5 years’ experience in conducting prospective clinical trials in the fields of visual performance, dry eye and contact lenses