Sona is an experienced project manager whose role is to ensure that client projects are completed within an agreed time and on budget, and that medeuronet’s operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- More than 10 years of international experience in diverse areas including customer service, business development and process management
- Started her career in 2001 at IBM Czech Republic in marketing. Later, she joined the sales teams leading business development of IBM Software for Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- In 2006 she joined Hewlett-Packard France where she contributed to the successful transition of its IT services to the newly-established global delivery centre in Tunisia.
- In 2008 she broadened her project management skills by joining IBM Services, where she led projects in the university and banking sectors
- Sona has a Master of Business Administration from the EM Strasbourg Business School (University of Strasbourg, France)